Benefits of Partnering with Ertrachter Group
Could your group be more effective at decision-making?
Jana Ertrachter is a renowned expert in group facilitation, from Collective Impact (groups convened around a common purpose, with a proven tool for decision-making) to board and staff retreats to individual problem-solving sessions.
She has guided groups of all sizes and dynamics through positive decision-making processes. After defining expectations, we will help you select the most effective scenario. You’ll see inspired commitment to decisions and action.
When Jana Ertrachter is your facilitator, your meetings will be:
- Organized and productive— Proven processes will be used to clarify issues, outline choices and move forward with confidence.
- Functional—You’ll get an antidote to internal infighting and poor group dynamics that may have created a dysfunctional atmosphere for group decision-making (whether you are aware of it or not).
- On track and realistic dialogue—All participants will feel their voices were heard.
- Insightful counsel—The team will be inspired, committed and excited for results.
- Confidence—You’ll have meaningful and relevant decisions and actionable plans.
What are the key strategic issues facing your organization in the next 3 to 5 years? Or do you have an idea for a new program and no idea how to create and develop it?
Strategic planning is a management tool that helps focus energy. The planning process helps ensure people within the organization are working toward the same goals, and allows leadership to adjust direction as the environment changes. Once the strategic foundation is in place, a strong action plan can be developed to help you reach your goals.
In addition to overall strategic planning, Ertrachter Group is also very experienced in marketing, communications and program planning.
Does your research begin with the end in mind?
Ertrachter Group is skilled in helping you find the right insights to inform your thinking about decisions you are facing. Whether it’s town hall meetings, listening sessions, one-on-one interviews, primary or secondary, qualitative or quantitative, you’ll receive a methodical approach to find out what you need to know, within your budget.
Do your executives have the skills they need to lead your organization in our turbulent world? Are they aware of the challenges involved in managing a knowledge-based enterprise? Are your teams having trouble working together?
When Ertrachter Group is coaching, you’ll receive customized coaching and consulting based on an assessment of your organizational environment. You’ll get specific training that aligns the organization's direction and priorities with the culture.