Jana is a positive change agent. Through the Ertrachter Group, she brings together the resources needed to provide her clients with successful outcomes so they evolve to the next level, into a planning culture with accountability. A few of Jana’s career highlights include:
YPO Certified Forum Facilitator (CFF)
- Worked with evolving Forum groups to revitalize groups' experience and at times put groups back on a positive path
- Certified to coordinate Chapters, Members, Spouses, Youth and Family groups, Networks and Regions to deliver high-impact workshops
- Created, developed, and implemented marketing communications strategy to support the growth from 54 (mostly commercial) U.S. offices with $84 million in revenue to over 1,000 (multi-specialty) international offices with $2.4 billion in revenue over a three-year period
- Worked with many teams to develop comprehensive strategic and operations plans through an engaging, unique process
- Developed and implemented targeted monthly marketing plans with managers reflecting each office’s unique market opportunity, goals, seasonal, and economic factors
- Created and managed corporate identity campaign to change 23 brand names (156 company-owned and franchise offices) to AccuStaff Incorporated; exceeded objectives while staying within budget; received regional Silver Quill award of excellence from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), and three awards from Jacksonville Image Awards, including the top-rated Grand-All Jacksonville Image Award
- Worked with a variety of nonprofit organization boards to facilitate on-track and realistic dialogue,
with all participants feeling they made their voice heard resulting in actionable items
- Planned and designed many staff retreats with clear objectives, interactive activities and exercises, and guided the groups to appropriate and useful outcomes
- Created and sustained participatory environments that ensure inclusiveness, provide a safe environment for conflict resolution, and evoke group creativity
Jana Ertrachter is a graduate of Leadership Jacksonville and was chosen to be a Community Coach, one of a select few chosen by the The Jessie Ball duPont Community Building Fund.
She is currently an active volunteer with Leadership Jacksonville, The Jessie Ball duPont Community Building Fund Community Coaches program, and the Women’s Giving Alliance, a program of The Community Foundation.
Jana was among the first 60 people in the United States to achieve the rank of PCM, Professional Certified Marketer.